Privacy and cookies policy
§ 1. General provisions
- The terms used in the Policy mean:
- Website: website https://filters-international.com
- User: an entity using the publicly available Website;
- Owner: Filters International Sp. z o.o., ul. Ul. F. Perla 10, 41-300 Dąbrowa Górnicza, NIP: 634 281 85 05, REGON: 243274686;
- Cookies: text files sent by the Website and saved on the User’s end device, which the User uses when browsing the web. The files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. Cookies most often contain the name of the website domain they come from, their storage time on the end device and the number;
- Telecommunications law: Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2014.243 as amended);
- The śude act: the act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2013.1422 as amended);
- Act odo: Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2014.1182 as amended).
- The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
- providing Users with privacy protection to the extent corresponding to the standards and requirements specified in applicable legal provisions, in particular in the Śude Act, the Odo Act and the Telecommunications Law.
- The owner limits the collection and use of information about Users to the minimum necessary to provide services to them.
- In order to gain full access through the Website to the content and services offered by the Owner, it is advisable to accept the Policy.
§ 2. Protection of privacy and personal data
- User data is processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. The Users’ personal data obtained by the Owner are processed on the basis of the consent granted by the User or on the basis of statutory premises justifying the processing of data, in accordance with the legal requirements, in particular the Act on Personal Data Protection and executive regulations.
- The owner takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- stored in a form that permits the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- The owner uses appropriate IT, technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular protection against:
- disclosure to unauthorized persons,
- removal by an unauthorized person,
- processing in violation of the law,
- alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
- The owner strives to systematically modernize the applied IT, technical and organizational measures to protect this data, in particular, the Owner provides updates of IT measures to protect personal data allowing protection against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats resulting from the operation of the IT system and telecommunications networks.
- Each User who in any way made his personal data available to the Owner, the Owner provides access to his personal data for the purpose of verification, modification or deletion. The provision of personal data is voluntary.
§ 3. Cookies
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences;
- optimizing the use of the Website, in particular by recognizing the User’s end device,
- creating statistics,
- maintaining the User’s session,
- providing the User with advertising content.
- Cookies may be placed on the Website User’s end device and used in accordance with the law, in particular the Śude Act, the Odo Act and the Telecommunications Law.
- It should be remembered that in some cases, beyond the control of the Owner, the software installed by the User on the end device used for browsing websites (the so-called web browser) introduces the default storage of Cookies on the User’s end device. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, inter alia, in such a way as to block the automatic settings of Cookies or to inform about their every posting on the User’s end device. Detailed information in this regard is available in the settings and instructions for the software (web browser).
- Changing the settings constitutes an objection that will prevent the Owner’s data from being stored on the User’s end device in the future.
- Changing the cookie settings may cause difficulties in using the Website, in particular those requiring logging in. Disabling the option of accepting Cookies completely will not mean that you will not be able to view the content posted on the Website, except for those whose access requires logging in.
- Failure to change the settings means that the data will be stored on the User’s end device (using the Website will automatically place Cookies on the User’s end device).
- The data stored on the User’s end device do not cause any configuration changes on the User’s end device or the software installed on this device.
- Information on Cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the Website.
§ 4. Provision of services by electronic means
- In the event of providing services to the User by electronic means, the Owner may install the software on the User’s end devices intended for the use of these services or use this software, provided that the User:
- before installing the software, he will be informed about the purpose for which the software will be installed and the ways of using the software by the Owner;
- will be informed about the method of removing the software from the User’s end device;
- prior to the installation of the software, consent to its installation and use.
- Information in the above-mentioned scope will be provided to the User along with the provision of the software necessary to use the services.
§ 5. Final Provisions
- The policy was adopted under the Owner’s order and comes into force on 07/05/2018. The content of the Policy may be changed in the same manner.
- Any deviations from the Policy must be made in writing under pain of nullity.
- The law applicable to the Policy is the law of the Republic of Poland.
- In matters not regulated in the Policy, the relevant legal provisions shall apply, including the Telecommunications Law, the Odo Act, and the Śude Act.